Customer service Portal is an online web based self-service portal that enables
customers to view details of their insurance coverage and allow them to self-service
like add dependents, make correction and raise claims. Moreover, this portal is
supported by a mobile app for Android, IOS and Windows.
Customer Portal is a strategic “platform of choice” for all Employee Benefits needs of clients and their employees. The Customer Portal application has extensive features like client setup, enrollment, claim tracking, user management, content & wellness, correction etc.
• Access to Customer Portal as defined in Stakeholders & Roles.
• Setting up a new company in Customer Portal and customization of content as per client’s requirement.
• Provide details of cover to client and its employees. Documents related to policy (e.g. policy doc,
• Endorsements related to additions, deletions, change of name or address etc.) Is available on the portal.
• Enable client administrators to manage Joiner and Leaver online and track status of Enrollment.
• Allow stakeholders to view Claims status and intimate claims online.
• Provide TPA with features to upload enrollment and claims status (leverage integration technologies like Web Services to make status update real-time)
• Error Handling: Validation of uploaded or entered data and provide reports that help in correcting the data
• Notification: Email notification for claims and endorsements tracking and reminders to employees in case of enrollment or claims discrepancy (SMS notifications / reminders in later phases)
• Content Management: Provide employees with rich and beneficial content and wellness information.
• Audit Trail: All actions performed by users through Customer Portal is recorded with user and
• Timestamp information for audit purposes
• Generation of basic documents to aid processes like enrollment
• Provide stakeholders with basic dashboards and comprehensive reports (MIS)